Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Superbowl Concert

This last weekend was of coarse the Superbowl here in our home state. It was actually a bigger deal than I thought it was. For basically 2 weeks there were parties, tailgating, and basically any kind of event that you could think off. On Saturday night there was a free Counting Crows concert and firework show at a park in Tempe. So we thought that we would check it out. Talmage came along and was less interested in the concert and more interested in running around a tree a million times. I think that he enjoyed the freedom. We are trying to get him used to one of those kid leashes so that we don't lose him in Disneyland next month, but he HATES it. I don't blame him either.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free concert! I love free stuff... it's my favorite kind of stuff:)

Josh said...

I think the kid leash is a great invention. I wouldn't mind getting a leash for Brian - he always walks way slower than I do. Although if I had a leash around him (his neck preferably) I bet he'd keep up!

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

I had a leash for Dallin last year when we went to Disneyland. It was the best thing EVER! it was a little monkey on his back, and the leash was the tail. I had about five people come up to me and ask where they could buy one. I felt a little embarrassed at first, but it really gave Dallin some freedom, or so he thought. I would definately recommend it.

~Sarah said...

Glad you were being productive during class and posted a new blog entry. It sounds like the concert was fun. And I'm jealous you are going to Disneyland. You'll have so much fun!

Rusty and Tara said...

LOVE the spring fling pic! I was laughing so hard! Can you believe it was 10 YEARS ago? I remember in HS when we would say, "won't it be cool when we can say we've been friends for 10 years?" and it seemed like and ETERNITY away.

You guys are quite the traveling fam lately! Hawaii and Disneyland??? Lucky Ducks