Monday, April 21, 2008

Ashley and Jardin Gleason

Last week was Chelsi’s little sister Ashley’s wedding. Chelsi spent the whole week in Utah for all of the festivities. I flew in on Friday night at midnight for the big day on Saturday. Then we drove back all the way home on Sunday. What a weekend. Ashley and Jardin’s wedding was so great. They got married in the Salt lake Temple and had their luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Then later on the reception was held at the Christenson’s house/yard. Everything was just beautiful. Those Christenson women can throw a heck-of-a wedding. Ashley looked wonderful and Jardin wasn’t ugly. They are a cute couple and we just wanted to welcome Jardin to family. We had a great time at the wedding and Talmage couldn’t have had a better time.

7 comments:

FishinFamily said...

Chelsi, Talmage is so cute! Your sister looked beautiful and so happy. :) You look awesome as always! (Nothing has changed since high school.) ~Nikki

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Hey guys!
Looks like your weekend was wonderful! Talmage is getting so big and is so handsome!!
glad you had fun!
meg and jake

Josh said...

It was fun to see you guys this past weekend. And Jeff, just for the record...I post twice as much as you do. I was right. You were wrong.

Paul or Lindsay said...

I'm sure the wedding was gorgeous if I know anything about the Christenson's!! I am heartbroken over the loss of Talmage's hair!!

Anonymous said...

I love Talmage's new haircut! He looks like a very handsome 2 year old:)

Rusty and Tara said...

awwww...the pics made me wish I were there! Of course Ashley was a beautiful bride, and it looks like you guys had one heck of a party. I'll call you soon to get all the details.

Russ and Megan said...

Looks like it was fun! How did I not even know she was getting married? Its been too long since we've seen everybody!! Ashley looked beautiful!