Friday, April 4, 2008

Mom and Dad come to Mesa

So a week or two ago Grandpa had some business down here in Phoenix and since Grandma had been out of commision becuase of her rotator cuff surgery she was able to come along too. We had such a great time together. We went out to eat at some of our favorite places and just spend some quality time together. We actually had grandma here for her birthday which was pretty fun too. We did one thing that was really great when they were here. At the Mesa Temple they have a Easter pageant every year. It is actually the largest outdoors Easter pageant in the whole world. There was easily 5 thousand people there if not more. The pageant was really done well and er had a great time. I think grandma liked it the most and is planning on heading down again next year.



7 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

Visitors are the best when you're away. I have never heard of the Mesa pageant; I'm surprised it is that big. Paul and I are glad to see that you haven't put Talmage in some lame-o Steve Nash jersey. Way to stick to your roots!!! Go Jazz!!!

Russ and Megan said...

That's great that they were able to go down and see you guys!! I bet it was soo fun!! The pageant looked fun too.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Hey Pulley fam,

I can't believe how huge Talmage is! He is so cute and he looks so much like Chelsi's side of the fam! Looks like you guys are having fun in Mesa. Has the deadly heat kicked in yet? Not looking forward to another blistering summer here in St. George! Maybe we will run into each other when we are visiting each other's families up north.
Suz

Melissa said...

It's always fun to see grandparents! Looks like a fun time. Funny thing about your last post--Disneyland--I think that's the last time I saw Jeff. We randomly ran into him and his family. We even have a picture of me and Mike in front of the castle with Jeff off in the background pulling a funny face. So we have Jeff forever in our Disneyland memories (he probably doesn't even remember doing it). Cute family though and fun pics!

Justin and Melissa said...

Hi CHelsi, I get bored at work and like to blog hop a little (hope you don't mind) I saw your blog on Megan and Russ's. Anyways, I saw that your sis is marrying my cousin. That is great, we have always loved Jardin. I just wanted to say hi, I wish I could have made it to the shower to see you and see how things are. Looks like you all are having a lot of fun though.

judd and ash said...

hey guys...
I'm glad you found us out in the blogger world, your little family is so cute. I will add you guys to our friends list so we can keep in touch. Take care,
Ashlie

~Sarah said...

I can't believe how big Talmage is. Bummer Saturday activity getting your blood drawn. I'm glad you all survived.