Monday, May 26, 2008

Tempe Splash Pad

So now that Jeff has a few days off from school we decided to do a couple little fun things with Talmage that we have been meaning to do for awhile. Day one we went to the Temple Splash Pad to play in the water for the afternoon. We had a really fun time and Talmage loved it. He loved it so much that he flipped his lid when we had to go. We have now gauged how much T likes something by how bad he freaks out when we have to leave. This place was a 10 out of ten. Good Times....

Talmage Being Not So Graceful on the Slide...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! It looked like that fall on the slide didn't even phase him...I'm pretty sure I would have gone away crying with a fall like that:)

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Those splash pads are a little piece of heaven here. I don't know what we would do without them. Especially this summer when it gets to be 120 degrees. I am not looking forward to the summer heat. I bet it's pretty bad down there too.

Rusty and Tara said...

I love the rating of how well he likes a place by the way he reacts when you leave. I am going to implement the same one at my house. So far I'd say the pool, and leaving Braxton's house top the list.